Friday, March 13, 2015

An Authorial Interview with.. Me!

(If you follow both of my blogs, sorry for the double posting.)

My sweet blogging friend Heidi Peterson has a new author blog, as you may recall.  She's just posted an interview with... me!  :-D  Please do go read it here, and follow her blog if you're interested in writerly things.  She posts an inspirational or thought-provoking writing quote every month, reviews books about writing, and interviews writers -- great fun!

(Um, because I'm supposed to be making breakfast for my kids?)

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, you have me blushing....and smiling! Thanks so much for the kind words and encouragement! ;)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)