Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Hamlet-y Halloween!

As you probably know, I write for the online magazine Femnista.  Our Halloween issue this year focuses on villainesses, and long before I knew I would be hosting the Hamlet read-along this October, I signed up to write about Gertrude and how she can be viewed or portrayed as a villainess.  My article is titled "Femme Fatale or Feminine Fatality:  Gertrude in Hamlet," and you can read the issue online here or download it as a pdf here.

Happy Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)