Friday, November 27, 2015

Guest Review on SDMW: "Luther and Katharina" by Jody Hedlund

I'm very excited to announce that I have written a book review for the excellent Christian blog Sister, Daughter, Mother, Wife!  I've been following that blog for over a year, and it has provided me with a lot of inspiration and encouragement, as well as moments of soul-searching.  

Anyway, I've reviewed Luther and Katharina by Jody Hedlund for SDMW because it's a Lutheran-focused blog (though I'm quite sure it would interest many of my blogging friends who are not Lutherans too -- it focuses primarily on Christian vocation) and obviously, that book is about Martin Luther and his wife Katharina von Bora.  You can read my post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)